Friday, October 30, 2020

Create Professional Instagram Story Ads











About:

Hi guys! I'm Haseeb - an animator, motion graphics artist and video editor with over 5 years of experience. 



Are you in social media business looking for a fresh intro? Or are you a business owner who doesn't want to spend over $1000 dollars for an advertisement?



You came to the right place!



Easily Get A Beautiful Marketing Video With Design, Music and Editing Included. 



You have to provide some pictures/videos , some text (not too long) and your logo for the videos .



NOW YOU CAN LEVERAGE MY EXPERTISE FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

  • Customized to your specification at every level with full branding
  • Optimized for boosting brand identity and credibility
  • Full HD with professional effects, overlays and royalty free music
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed

PORTFOLIO: https://vimeo.com/user86070629

Feel free to contact me for more clarification, I am happy to work with you and talk with you about your project. 

Looking Forward

Im_Haseeb

Reviews


:

I am actually speechless, Haseeb answered within seconds and delivered it to me within minutes. He was so professional and courteous, working with him was priceless. Thank you Haseeb please keep up the good work. I will definitely work with you again.

:

This is the second time getting this service provided by Haseeb and he delivered it exactly how I wanted it!! I would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs an ad made. 10/10

:

im_haseeb was outstanding, deliver very quickly, communication was great, understand perfectly what i desire. Thank you my friend! I will come back with new projects for sure! Recommend ! Thank you

:

seller helpful and gives you the exact info you need and follow the guidelines you give him. great seller. gonna comeback again. thank you.

:

Everything went well and was very quick to deliver. I'd only ask that he adds one extra revision to the basic plan.




No comments:

Post a Comment