Saturday, October 10, 2020

Create Manage Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin,Twitter Business Page Promotion











About:

I'm Google Certified Digital Marketer and Inbound Marketing Certified from Hubspot and 5 years of Experience in Facebook page management, LinkedIn page management, Instagram and twitter management. As a social media manager, I will make sure your online presence is where it needs to be on your terms. 

My Services

  • Set up Facebook or Instagram page or Twitter account

  • Upload a Good looking cover photo

  • All customs tabs and apps install and setting 
  • Add full details of your Business
  • Add all social media profile and website link
  • Add your services
  • page optimization
  • content creation
  • schedule posts
  • daily content posting
  • hashtag research and brand posts with company logo.





Note: - Please talk to me about the requirements of your app before ordering my gig. Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment