Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Create A Facebook Ad Campaign That Will Provide Consistent Sales And Leads











About:

Thanks for checking out my gig on Fiverr Pro. If you’re reading this, it means I’m currently on the lookout for 1-2 more clients that want to grow their business through Facebook & Instagram ads.

By limiting the number of clients I work with I am able to form lasting partnerships and help my clients to achieve their business goals.

This does mean that once the remaining spots are full these gigs will be paused until space becomes available.

I create Facebook & Instagram ad campaigns to enable my clients to generate the leads and sales they need to grow their business quickly.

I will manage and create a complete Facebook Ad funnel, which will drive potential customers that are unaware of your brand through to the purchase stage.



I will A/B test and optimise your ads on a daily basis.



My gigs include:



✔️ 30min Intro Call

✔️ Business Research & Website Review

✔️ Strategy, KPI goals

✔️ Audiences Research and Targeting

✔️ Create/Manage ad campaign on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn

✔️ Setup of Facebook Pixel + Event tracking

✔️ A/B testing

✔️ Precise Re-Targeting & Lookalike Audiences



I look forward to hearing from you :)

Reviews


:

Lewis was awesome. My situation was a little different and drawn out and Lewis was patiendt and worked with me and delivered a great product.

:

Excellent work, communication and service provided. Very proactive in ensuring the best results.

:

Lewis is the best hands down

:

Lewis went above and beyond - great insight and very professional. I will definitely be working with him again!

:

Lewis is very knowledgeable and a great business partner he can help any business get to the next level thanks will do more business with him highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment