Saturday, October 3, 2020

Create, Manage And Optimize Your Facebook Ads To Boost Reach











About:

Are you struggling with getting your Facebook Ads right? Are your Ads not converting as much as you want them to convert? Are your Ads too expensive? Are you looking to outsource Ad management to reach your business goals faster?





Facebook ads are easy to launch but difficult to get them right. It can get overwhelming pretty quickly when trying to put all the pieces together. In 2020 the cost of Facebook ads soared to new highs, simply placing an ad and hoping for the best does not work anymore. Let me help you.







I can help you with:



+ My full-time attention on your ad campaigns

+ Ad creative design

+ Audience research

+ Strategy creation

+ Retargeting campaigns

+ Everything related to your Facebook page and ads





What do I need from you?:



  • Have the Business Manager and ad account setup
  • Grant me access to your ad account





When you work with me, you'll get clear, regular communication and full focus on your business objectives. I'll first draft an advertising strategy and once you approve, I'll get to work.



Please shoot me a quick message before hiring me.





Respectfully,

Rasti

Reviews


:

Rasti is great to work with and he really knows how to get the most out of my marketing dollars. I look forward to working with him long-term.

:

Rasti is very knowledegable, hard working and has fantastic communication skills. Would highly recommend him to others who are looking for assistance with their facebook marketing.

:

Great communication and good results. Number of likes on Facebook page increased significantly from originally around 100+ to 300+ after 2 weeks.

:

Rasti really goes above and beyond in helping and creating valuable work. Highly recommend his Gig!

:

Does a great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment