Sunday, October 18, 2020

Create An Instagram Makeup Tutorial Using Your Product











About:

Looking for an Instagram Influencer who has a passion for beauty? That's me! 



I just started growing my following on Instagram and in the process realized I love creating and editing videos! 



I will use your makeup, skincare, or haircare product in an Instagram or IGTV video, do some basic editing with transitions, and find non-copyright music. I enjoy wearable makeup looks as well as very intricate looks.



Beauty is my passion and I can guarantee I will create a look your audience will love!



*DISCLAIMER* I do not post videos I make on Fiverr on my own Instagram. They are for you to use on your social media.



Equipment I use:

Canon EOS Rebel T6i 

Julius Studio Umbrella Lighting Kit (Amazon)

Reviews


:

Briana was easy going and a great communicator. Delivered exactly what was asked and on time. I encourage you to book her, I look forward to doing so again!

:

She delivered the video beautifully! Stayed in touch with me throughout the entire process and is so incredibly professional. Would highly recommend and will definitely hire again.

:

Thank you again.

:

It is great! Exactly what we were needing :)

:

Nice work with the seller. Very professional and fast delivery. Will work again.




No comments:

Post a Comment