Friday, October 16, 2020

Help You Create Your Instagram Feed











About:

GET YOUR DREAM INSTAGRAM AESTHETIC



GIG PERKS INCLUDE:



-FILTERS

-FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE THEME

-FILLER IMAGES IF REQUIRED, MATCHING YOUR AESTHETIC AND CHOICE

-RETOUCHING AND ENHANCEMENT:

    *SKIN RETOUCH

    *BLEMISH REMOVAL

    * WRINKLE REMOVAL

    * AND MORE

-OBJECT REMOVAL/ADDITION



-COLOUR GRADING



-AND MUCH MUCH MORE



If you want to see more of what I can do, contact me and I will provide you with more of my work. 



ALL PICTURES SHOULD BE PROVIDED BY YOU EXCEPT FILLERS (that I can provide if you want )



 I WILL NOT PHOTOSHOP YOUR FACE ON ANYONE ELSE'S BODY



I WILL ALSO NOT EDIT ANY ILLICIT CONTENT



IF YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF QUESTION, DONT HESITATE TO MESSAGE ME 

  

Reviews


:

good communication . good service . i am pleased . thank u

:

Shiza is great to communicate with, and highly professional with and on time with the delivery. She is kind and had some really good creative ideas. I highly recommend working with her, you won't regret it!

:

Excellent! Will be working with her again!

:

Very good work

:

Good service, thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment