Friday, October 2, 2020

Social Media Marketing Manager For Your Facebook Business Page











About:

Welcome in my social media marketing manager and Facebook business page services.

Do you need someone to create and optimize Facebook page, ads etc for your business? Then i am here for you, i will create and manage your Facebook business page organically.



This will be done by me.

  • Facebook business page creation and optimization
  • Scheduling posts
  • Daily posting
  • Cover creation
  • Engagement with customer
  • Increased followers with real people      

  • Organically from your targeted audience
  • Increase website traffic,
  • Brand recognition and awareness
  • Potential increase in sales
  • Most Reasonable rate on Fiver for continuous Long-Term Marketing
  • No third-Party Apps used


Please note:

- If you need me to do something you have in mind, please tell me. I will be glad to help you

- If you didn't like my delivery, you can always ask for a revision, where you will tell me what do you need to change. I will do my best to make you happy with my work!

- All the revisions will be done before the order is closed. Unfortunately, after that I will not do the changes anymore
.



Contact me before ordering Thank You


Regards
.

Robina





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment