Monday, October 5, 2020

Manage Twitter Account For Your Need And Goals











About:

***CONTACT WITH ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER***



Hi, I am an expert in Social Media Marketing. Twitter is one of the most important social media that you can Tweet to support your business. I will manage your twitter account for your needs and goal.

I will grow your Twitter Audience and enhance your Brand Visibility through the use of proper Keywords research, Hashtags, Locations, and Niche research.



What Do I Need From You?



  • Username:
  • Password 
  • And your account verify Login Info





What You'll Receive



  • Real followers
  • Engaged target audience
  • Daily followers
  • Hashtags research ( Relevant to your account Niche, Business. Interest.)
  • Grow your Follower, Naturally



How does it work?



  • 1. Follow Users by (Location, Hashtags, Competitors Accounts)
  • 2. Like Photos by (Location, Hashtags, Interests)
  • 3. Comment on Posts by (Location, Hashtags)




  • NoteFeel free to contact me if you have any questions.











Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work and I am really pleased with the progress. My twitter account is flourishing and almost up to 300 followers in approx a month. I have had over 16k impressions in a month & retweets and likes are going up each day. I will continue to work with Dolly, she is amazing at what she does & is a real asset. I have already booked another gig.

Seller's Response:

I'm very grateful to her!

Seller's Response:

Did some good work, seemed very repetitive. I am also not sure if doubling my followers to increase followers is how to grow the account. I’ll trust her process for another gig and see what the outcome is.

Seller's Response:

Amazing Experience!

Seller's Response:

Great work and on time




No comments:

Post a Comment