Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Create And Optimize Your Business Facebook Page











About:

If you are in business, you need a great presence online and that includes a Facebook Page. I can help you set up and optimize a page with great-looking photos, bio write-ups, and call to actions on the page.



If you have any specific questions about what you get with this gig, please send me a message first. Also keep in mind that if you need a correct sized cover photo, you will need the standard or premium gig, not the basic.



I look forward to working with you and growing your Facebook presence.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service

Seller's Response:

thank you. I hope that you will consider me for future pages.

Seller's Response:

Fast and effective project

:

A pleasure

:

Thanks for the great review!




No comments:

Post a Comment