Monday, October 12, 2020

Create And Post Content For Your Podcast Instagram Account











About:

I will manage your podcast's Instagram account, create & post original content, respond to comments, and like other account photos. I will also post maximum number of hashtags. 



Each day of the gig will include one Instagram post.



Please include what sort of content you would like me to create and please include the following: 



  • Brand Colors
  • Font Type
  • Logos


If you want me to post about a specific podcast episode, please include the audio or link.



Please send a message with any questions you may have. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for the IG Boost

:

I’ve never had anyone with this much expertise. I’m grateful

:

Realy cool service! I got more than i expected. Thank you for all! I will order again for sure.

:

Thank you! I’m excited for the next order 😃

:


No comments:

Post a Comment