Monday, February 24, 2020

Create Cutting Edge Instagram And Facebook Ads











About:

Hello! I am George, a Sales and Digital Marketing consultant with over 5 years of professional experience copywriting and advertising on Facebook and Instagram.





I am certified by Fiverr on Social Media Marketing, Ranked in the Top 10%






I don't just create ad variations on Facebook Ads Manager, I also provide the copywriting, a compelling short story catching the right audience's attention. My unique stories accompany every ad in a symbiotic way, garnering great results.





Keeping the cost of Ads low is essential to my work. It’s a reflection of killer laser targeting. Doing so though, requires Skill.





By ordering this gig you will get professional, cutting edge ad campaigns that will provide more conversions and boost your sales enormously. If you still can’t believe it, just send me a message and I will show you my previous works.





Types of Ad Campaigns that I can provide for you:



  • Website traffic.
  • Lead Generation/Conversions ads.
  • Promote Page for likes.
  • Post engagement.
  • Event promotion.
  • Video Ads.
  • A/B Split Campaigns





Think no more and order now!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment