Sunday, February 23, 2020

Create A Facebook Ad Campaign To Increase Page Likes











About:

⭐ Facebook Ad Campaign to Grow Page Likes 



✅ 
About Me



My name is Yahya & I’m a Professional Digital Marketing Expert with over 2 years of experience in Social Media Marketing.


⭐PLEASE READ ALL FAQ'S

⭐FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME FOR QUERIES !



✅ With More Page Fans:



  • Your page will be higher in Facebook search
  • High number of followers increases trust
  • Your conversion rates will sky rocket 


⭐MANAGEMENT & AD FEE IS INCLUDED



✅ WHAT'S THE PLAN



I will create a Facebook Ad Campaign for a Global Audience(untargeted) to help you grow your page from the most efficient method and as a result you will get higher conversion rates



✅ TARGETING



For Targeting i can run a small Test Campaign to workout the Prices

More Targeted = Higher Cost Per Like



⭐FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME FOR QUERIES !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He knew what I want and need to completed work I asked for so I purchased again to finish rest of the work.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for sharing your experience

Seller's Response:

Syed was very helpful and answered my questions. He deliver what he promised. I was so happy that I just ordered his facebook ads gig. Thanks for all of your help Syed

Seller's Response:

Your welcome and thanks for sharing your experience

Seller's Response:

Great work, as usual!




No comments:

Post a Comment