Friday, February 28, 2020

Simply Design Your Idea More Better











About:

Please contact me before you put your order!



No matter which package you choose... I'll do my Best Professional & Eye-catchy Flyer and Social Media Designs for you!!


You get UNLIMITED REVISIONS!!



Single or Double sided HQ 300DPI CMYK Print ready Flyers.

I'll do all your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc Ads here in this Gig.



✔ 100% High Quality design

✔ 24 Hours Express Delivery

✔ Unlimited revisions until you're Happy

✔ High-quality (300dpi) JPEG, PDF and Print Ready files

✔ Professional customer service and 24 hrs availability

✔ Full pack of PSD, JPG/PNG and PDF along with all fonts (Extra gigs)



MY SERVICES:



  • Flyers (Event,Party,Club,Business etc) 
  • Special Seasonal flyers (Christmas, New Year, Halloween etc)
  • Image background removal for AMAZON, ebay, Shopify, Ali Express etc...
  • Post card
  • Invitation 
  • Brochure ( Bi-fold or Tri-Fold)
  • Banners
  • Ads design
  • Postcards
  • Facebook Timeline Covers
  • Google Plus Covers
  • Twitter Headers / Covers
  • Youtube Covers, Thumbnails
  • Business Cards
  • any other graphic design


I am No 1 Because,



 ★ Excellent and Unique Designs ★ Deliver on time as promised

 ★ Friendly Customer care

Inbox me for custom orders.



Thanks & Regards,

SHEHAN

Reviews


:

Shehan and I communicated better via WhatsApp as this gig needed very specific instructions. At times I had difficulty understanding his very accent but then we texted on WhatsApp. Nice product.

:

Always on point...Amazing work as always...Never disappointed me...Thank you.

:

Yes 100 per cent

:

This is my second time working with Shehan, great service...I am very satisfied...Thanks a million.

:

Once again, a marvellous job done by Shehan. Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment