Monday, February 24, 2020

Help You With Your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Or Linkedin











About:

Due to POPULAR DEMAND I have created this troubleshooting duration based consultation gig, base rate as shown on the gig. Will alter depending on the task you require assistance with. 



If you'd like project rates for custom offers please send me a message first so I can understand your requirements and quote you accordingly.



**PLEASE NOTE this gig does NOT include management. It's a troubleshoot consultation where I help you with any Facebook, Instagram, Twitter issues you're having and help you / advise you to fix them.**



Services I will cover:

- Issues with Facebook Ads: Troubleshooting your ads or help with your Pixel (Ad creation and management not included)

- Miscellaneous tasks related to Social Media



If you'd like weekly, bi-weekly or monthly social media management, please contact me for a monthly rate or refer to the social media management gigs. 



If you'd like a marketing plan - social media strategy, I have a gig for that



If you require content for Instagram and/or Facebook, please refer to that gig



Reviews


:

Great work. Thank you

:

Always great working with you.

:

My second time working with fivenv. So easy to work with and got my ads working well and running again. Thanks alot

:

Wonderful, Great!

:

Did a good job and was informative




No comments:

Post a Comment