Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Make High Converting Facebook And Instagram Ads











About:

HELLO RESPECTED BUYERS,

Looking to double or triple your online ad revenue? You are at the right place! I am passionate about helping your company grow with Facebook & Instagram ads.



My PRIORITY is making you money with great ROI. 

When we work together, I immerse myself in your brand and its success becomes my passion.



MY SERVICES: 

✅ Setup, and Manage F.acebook/Instagram Campaigns 

✅ Leads Generation Focus Campaign 

✅ Dynamic F-a-cebook Catalog Ads 

✅ F.acebook Messenger Ads 

✅ F.acebook Rre-marketing Ads 

✅ E-Commerce F.acebook Ads 

✅ F.acebook Conversion Tracking Pixel Installation (GTM, Google Analytics) 

✅ F.acebook Account Audit & Provide Recommendation



WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH ME? 

➤ A trusted extension to your team of professionals 

➤ An intuitive and personable working experience 

➤ A fast go-to-market with professional results 



My goal is to take care of your media buying and bringing you the desired sales through FB/Insta ads so that you can focus your time and attention on other aspects of your business.



Don't hesitate to contact me, I would be happy to discuss your project with you!

Then we'll discuss how we can hit those targets together.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work

:

thanks for the tip ... :)

:

Omg where do I start.he is phenomenal! Zareengul is very patient and very timely. She’s the let’s do it right now kinda person..She knows what you want before you can finish your sentence.. Although She lives in a different country you can’t tell, very responsive. She has to be the best on this site! Highly Recommend Her 🤗

:

This seller is really an expert. The best I have seen. Excellent communication, Excellent Job. She goes the extra mile for you. Highly recommend her to everyone.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment