Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Produce A Captivating Facebook Instagram Twitter Or Video Ad











About:

Professional, tailor made videos for your business or service. 

I will help you create a converting video, using my combined marketing experience with my video editing skills. 

The key components for success are; 

  • Scroll Stopping Intro
  • Succinct Script 
  • Clear Call To Action

From the very beginning, I will help map this out and turn it in to motion. 

  • Struggling with your script? I will help you write the copy that converts. 



  • No footage? I have access to over 200k + stock videos, images and audio tracks and effects. 

So what next? 

Simply: 

  • Choose your package Single Product? Up to 15 seconds should work. Need more explaining? Up to 30 seconds (Standard Package). Or save 20% on our Marketers Bundle!
  • Answer the following questionnaire (the more you help me get going, the quicker / higher quality your video will be) this is where we collect your info / assets / vision.
  • Sit back, relax, and let me work on your video! (I may pop back with a few questions)

We do not film your product or shoot footage, I work with your images and videos, and my library of HD footage. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment