Saturday, February 29, 2020

Setup And Manage Facebook Ads Campaign











About:

I Will Setup And Manage Facebook Ads Campaign

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hi there, I am running an App Development and Digital Marketing Agency and I am also Facebook Certified Marketer.

I will set up Facebook ads for your business. I can create campaigns for your own products and will manage your Facebook ads

I Will:
  1. Research audience & create Ad text with description. ✔️
  2. Launch campaign with a target audience in your Ads Manager. ✔️
  3. Make necessary changes in ads for higher results until it expires. ✔️
  4. Give you technical support & Assist you for 1 week. ✔️


Types Of FB Ad Campaigns I Can Create:

  • Website traffic/clicks.
  • Conversions ads
  • Promote Facebook page for likes.
  • Post engagements.
  • Event promotion
  • Get video views.




NOTE: Buyer has to pay the ad cost. My Service is to drive Quality Traffic to your Website. The price to that depends on your Niche and Competition. I can guarantee Traffic but I can't guarantee sales and leads in your expectations because there are factors involved on your website that can affect these.



★★★ ORDER NOW ★★★

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Job Arslan (Y)

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

Its a wonderful experience. I recommend Unitsol.

:

Thank you for the order and recommendation. Hope to work again on new tasks.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment