Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Create A Logo For Your Youtube Channel Or Instagram











About:

I can hand draw your logo for your Youtube channel, instagram account, business etc. This is a perfect gig for you if you need a picture for your social media account to help build your brand. My drawings and hand drawn digitally with a transparent background. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick and smooth

:

Its was a good experience working with John.

:

It’s basic but it is clean and looks great.

:

Sorry my communication wasn’t up to par. I always recommend messaging me before you place an order so that we can ensure I am the right artist for you. And so we can discuss what your expectations are for your artwork.

:

Sooo happy that he turned my sketch into such a polished and CUTE logo!




No comments:

Post a Comment