Saturday, February 29, 2020

Design A Professional Twitter Header Or Youtube Banner











About:

Starting at just $5, I will create you a very professional social media design, which will convey your social media page. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.





How many revisions will I get?

In every package, you will receive a total of 2 revisions, which is perfect incase you are not satisfied with the design I made. In case you need more than 2 revisions, which I don't expect, we can discuss it without a problem.



Will I receive the design file(s)?

In every package, you will receive the file (.PSD) for free, so you can update or edit the design yourself if you'd ever need an update.



My requirements.

To be able to start working on your design, I will need the following information, which you can provide after ordering:



~ Y
our current social Profile link(s). (If you order a Twitter header, link me your twitter URL)



Possible images you want me to include and text.



~ You have to provide me with you idea. Let me know what you have in mind, such as the colours, social media links etc.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment