Thursday, February 27, 2020

Create, Manage, Optimize Your Facebook Ads For Your Business











About:

Hello,
I am Pinky from Bangladesh. I am a Social media manager and Digital Marketer. I have long experience of Facebook Ads create, manage and optimize.



I will assist your business to grow with Facebook Ads and facilitate you get targeted customers in PPE, CTW, VV, lead generation, dynamic product ads or the other campaign objective. 


My mission as Facebook Ads adviser is to make higher audiences, ads and improve revenue. I'll check the ads daily and modify the campaign if necessary to urge a more robust result by disbursement less. with my customize services, I perpetually deliver higher results than trade standards.


Benefits:

  • Promote Facebook page for likes.
  • Post engagements.
  • Website clicks.
  • Get video views.
  • Get app installs.
  • Get people to claim your offer.
  • Increase brand awareness.
  • Increase conversions on a website.


My Service:
  • Create/setup New ads campaign
  • Optimize New or old campaign
  • Remove Bad Performing Ads/Page
  • Target Audience by Demographics, Interests or Behaviors
  • Installation of Facebook Pixel
  • Manual or Auto Bid
  • Manual Ads Placement
  • Ads Design


So, do not waste your time.
Order now.


Thanks for watching



Please read FAQ before Place your Order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment