Monday, February 24, 2020

Create 30 Days Of Content And Style Your Instagram Feed











About:

I'm a social media manager and strategist with over 5 years experience helping brands create a "Pretty + Profitable" Instagram strategy that increases their visibility and boosts their followers, leads and sales!



Let me help make your Instagram strategy easier by brainstorming and providing you with a clear strategy on the type of content you should be creating for your brand to maximize exposure and traffic.



I can save you time and energy by completing your content strategy every month so that you don't have to worry about it. After accessing your goals and messaging , I would then create and style a branded content calendar that you can post to Instagram with strategic researched hashtags to help boost your organic views/followers. 



The second package is only for recurring monthly customers after they have received a Full content plan. 



**captions isn't included**



Interested in seeing my portfolio? Message me and check out @GlowVibesSocial for more examples of my work

Reviews


:

love her work - will use her again and again :)

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment