Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Promote Your Music To My 14K Twitter Account











About:

I will perform one of my series of twitter promotions for your music! I have organically grown all my followers through crowdfire. I have a ton of metal, rap, indie, and acoustic followers. 14k+ to be blunt. You will see only real results. I can't force these people to give you clicks or buys but I give you an audience who may do so!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good.

Seller's Response:

Excellent!! Thank you so much.

:

thank you very much, fast turnaround!

:

I would highly recommend … Awesome communication. He started working on my project right away delivered early! Just a great person to work with, delivers work as he advertised. I’m very pleased!

:

amazing buyer!




No comments:

Post a Comment