Monday, February 24, 2020

Make A Video Urban Dance For Instagram Or Youtube











About:

Hi.


welcome to my gig


I will provide my service to perform an improvised urban dance for your brand or promotion.


I am a Latin professional dancer and I specialize in urban and American genres .. I have a lot of knowledge in any dance you could ask me first about the musical genre and I will be happy to help you.


My work also delivers with music off and simple camera effects to make the best quality ... I record with professional equipment so you can not miss this opportunity !.


Contact me to discuss your idea!




* If you need a special outfit we can discuss it first
* If you need a bikini an additional surcharge will be added
* If you want advanced editing, count on it, (it all depends on what you want)
* If you want me to record in a professional studio you will have an additional surcharge of 25$
* Pool 15$

* beach 25$




Note:


Do not insist, I do not do video chat or anything that violates the policies. You will be reported at the moment.


Reviews


:

Top Notch Service

:

great work love it !!! shes awesome

:

Thanks for doing!

:

she is the best

:

Good communicator and an Awesome dancer.




No comments:

Post a Comment