Friday, February 28, 2020

Run Profitable Facebook Ads Campaign For Your Shopify Store











About:

I'm an international digital marketing consultant with over 7 years of professional experience.  I have experience managing budgets for Facebook Ads of over $30,000/month. I have worked with many clients in the e-commerce sector, and I have put many clients on the road to success with my expertise.



ABOUT THIS GIG



Me and my team will manage profitably your Facebook & Instagram Ads for your store. I will create custom audiences based on your goals, A/B test, send you a report of your progress, and optimize your ads on a daily basis.



BASIC - You provide the ad creatives, then I create, manage, and optimize your Ads for 10 days.



STANDARD - Our Professional Team will design your creatives, And I create, manage, and optimize your Ads for 1 month.



PREMIUM - Standard Package + Marketing Plan for each phase of the Funnel.



*Please Contact Me Before Ordering a Package to Ensure That I Can Properly Assist You!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment