Thursday, March 5, 2020

Design Professional Facebook Or Twitter Covers And Banners











About:

Hello and welcome to my Gig!



I will design professional Facebook and Twitter covers that will help you gain a competitive edge over your competitors.



Why you should select me?

  • Quick response and delivery (Usually within a few hours)
  • Unlimited revisions until you are completely satisfied
  • Multiple platform option



What you need to provide?

(Completely Optional! I can take care of the whole gig and provide everything that's required)

  • Title or text you want on the cover
  • Your Logo
  • Your Images
  • Color or Color scheme preference


I can adjust and resize the image for additional platforms or custom dimensions for an extra $5 for every additional platform or dimension.



The product will be delivered in PNG or JPEG format, however, you can buy the source files (PSD) for an additional $10



I offer a wide range of other services as well, please check my other gigs for more details.



If you have any other questions please feel free to send me a message.




Looking forward to working with you!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

very fast.

Seller's Response:

Great Work, Fast and Reliable... Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Wonderful experience and fast delivery. Will use again and highly recommend!

:

Thank you! Looking forward to working with you again.

:

Excellent work! Highly recommend! Fast response and delivery time!




No comments:

Post a Comment