Monday, March 2, 2020

Manage Your Facebook And Instagram Ads











About:

**Send me a message today to receive a FREE 10-minute consultation call to make sure this is the right gig for you! **

Facebook & Instagram Ads Management is always changing and can be hard to keep up with making sure you are getting the best return on your ads spend.



I have been running ads for over 8 years for a number of companies from e-commerce to real estate lead generation.  This gig will allow you to focus on your business and I will focus on scaling your FB & IG ads.



The more creatives (video, images, ad copy) you provide the better!   However, if I see any gaps in what you need, I am happy to look for commercial free images and can do some basic photoshop manipulation.

Reviews


:

Very pleased with my results. Super professional and dedicated to getting the job done. Will surely use again. Thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment