Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Find Instagram Influencers To Promote Your Brand











About:

Why is Influencer marketing so effective?


Contacting someone with a high engaging followers allows you to reach their fans and make them more responsive to your brand. This allows you to tap into their vast audience without any hindrance and promote your product. By doing this you'll drive traffic to both your Instagram page and your website at the same time.


What do I do for you?


  • Find a list of Influencers specific to your niche and targeted country.
  • Verify that their account is active, has organic followers and has a good engagement rate.
  • Check their likes, comments, and frequency of posts.

  • Make sure they're open for business and have posted about your related products.

  • Provide templates on how to contact influencers.
  • Provide you “Step by Step Guide” showing you ways to develop the marketing campaign.




If you have any Special Requirements, Highly Specific niche or want to buy a bigger list please contact me Before Ordering. I'm online via fiverr app, I will be happy to reply to all of your inquiries.



Let your brand shine above the rest.



ORDER TODAY AND BECOME A LEGEND TOMORROW!



Cheers!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered as expected in a timely manner

Seller's Response:

Great and fast

:

Thanks, I’m glad you liked my service

:

love it very much

:

Super friendly and very dedicated to his work, super fast delivery service took only 4 hours! and best of all I got extra 5 more influencer on instagram required of my need (niche, country, gender, etc) highly recommend, BEST and SUPER FAST SERVICES! P/S: I'm not trying to be bias but it's true, I've stated the truth




No comments:

Post a Comment