Monday, March 9, 2020

Facebook Marketing, Instagram Marketing And Manage Ads











About:

How am I different from others? I am a certified marketer directly from Facebook/Instagram itself.



Social Media Marketing requires experience and expertise; not everyone's ball game.

This is where I come in.
 I am a social media marketing strategist with years of experience in Facebook marketing and Instagram marketing. I provide

  1. Management Consultancy

  2. Strategy and Planning
  3. Page Setup
  4. Page Evaluation
  5. Page and Hashtag Optimization
  6. Management including customized tailor made planning, scheduling, posting and follower interaction


My services include all the major social media platforms



  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Pinterest




When working on a project I particularly focus on

  • Quality
  • On-time delivery
  • Results
  • Working with latest marketing trends
  • Excellent communication
  • Complete client satisfaction


I offer Skype consultancy in all my packages for detailed understanding of your digital marketing



Still confused how to grow Facebook and Instagram? Drop me a message for your free basic consultation.

Let's get your business smashing!



@fiverr only



P.S: Do NOT place order directly. Kindly message and discuss before placing an order. Thank You! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very informative on Facebook ads! I’m a complete beginner and have learned so much in our skype call. Usman answered all my questions and didn’t waste any time. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you Ricky for the kind appreciation. I hope you learned a lot about Facebook ads and Facebook marketing during our Skype consultancy session. I look forward to our training sessions.

Seller's Response:

Awesome work. Easy communication. Very knowledgeable. Satisfied and will continue working with him long term.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Karl for the kind feedback. Was great to have you on board. Will be looking forward to work with you long term.

Seller's Response:

great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment