Monday, March 9, 2020

Create Digital Flyer Instagram Facebook Cover, Ads











About:

Increase your sales or other services you supply by getting your information into the hands of customers. I can help you by creating incredible and eye catching Social Media Flyer.



I will design an attractive, eye-catching, professional and unique flyers, posters (one side - $10) for you, your company or your events for an affordable price with fast delivery.



I'm willing to go back and forth for your job to get it exactly done and amaze you. 



I deliver files in JPEG format / high resolution. ( PSD, PDF, PNG's  is available for extras) 



Area Of Expertise:




Social Media Flyer (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn)

Flyer (Corporate, Business flyer, Event flyer, Church, Christmas, Party, Real Estate)
Brochure
Postcard
Banner
Postcard and logo creation


I've got vast experience and I'm very easy to work with..



Great communication skill
Fast response 
Unlimited revisions 
Customer satisfaction or get your money back 
I deliver pretty fast too and I response to your message immediately 



I look forward to working with you, order now and let me get to work, don't you want to be amazed? 



ORDER NOW!!

Reviews


:

This is my second time working with Sammyskills and her work is amazing! She got my vision right away and executed it with minimal edits!!!

:

Sammy, is such a great designer and easy to communicate with. She takes all feedback and input into considerations. Love, love , love her work. Thank you Sammy for all your do. Best MJ.

:

Did an excellent job putting together a flyer that focused on my desired outcomes and met my specifications! Will use again

:

Order turned out great. However, return time wasn't so good. Revision took a day longer. Not a really good experience, but it'll suffice..

:

Once again Sammyskills over delivered. This is my second flyer made by Sammyskills over the last week. I enjoy her service and quality of work.




No comments:

Post a Comment