Monday, March 9, 2020

Help To Approve Instagram Shop And Product Tagging Feature











About:

I will enable the Instagram shopping feature, Product Tagging, and Integration.


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER. 


Do you know 90 million accounts on IG tap on a shopping post to learn more about products every month? Behind the reason is that Instagram allows our customers to tap on a shopping post to learn more about products and directly buy their website.




IG Shopping and Product Tagging is one of the favorite features which turns your normal profile into a Professional Business.
Customers seldom take the pains of opening shop links from Insta Bios and looking for products that they’ve liked in your posts
Instagram now allows you to sell your products directly using an IG Shop. Become visible to millions of shoppers with an optimized InstagramShop.



With a Shop, you give your customers the option of directly purchasing tagged products without leaving Instagram


With my expertise in developing IG shops, I will assist you in giving your customers a seamless, enjoyable shopping experience.



Cheers!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

was very fast and responsive. im in south west america and every morning he was on and we were chatting. he said that to get me approved on insta for shopping that it would take way longer than it did. hes a pro, he knows what he is doing. would use again for sure.

:

Mo was very helpful throughout the whole process. He was able to get our page (from a managed client country) approved. Highly recommended!

:

Absolutely brilliant! Would recommend to anyone looking to do product tagging on IG! Communication was excellent and always kept me updated with the work. A huge thank you and very pleased with the work completed in half the time.

:

I thought I did everything right, and didn’t even know where to start when my Instagram shop still wasn’t approved. The seller was able to get all numerous settings correct, and get all the connections among my shop, Facebook& Instagram working properly, then write to Instagram to have them re-check the shop. Final result: shop approved .

:

Everything I could ask for and more!!! Always answered my questions! Kept me in the loop all the time, and even helped me with the tagging review process. Don’t blame him if he needs to extend, Facebook takes ages to respond back to all requirements. In the end you will get what you wanted!




No comments:

Post a Comment