Sunday, March 8, 2020

A Short Video Ad Facebook And Instagram











About:

Are you looking to create a facebook video ad to boost your product sales or create videos that can go viral?



I can create youtube ads, facebook ads and marketing videos for social media marketing or digital marketing.



I need the following to get started:



1. Images, logo, or any clips that you may want in the final production.

2. A simple description on what or how your expectations are

3. Voice over file (if any)



Facebook has 3 different sizes:

1. Default Rectangle videos.

2. 1080*1080

3. 1200*1650



Square Instagram (Original Size) 1080X1080

Vertical Instagram 1080X1350



Work with me and save your self from Copy Right Claims

Don't wait to create a cool ad for your business and don't hesitate to contact me. :)














Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for this excellent service!

:

After submitting my ideas he had his own direction of what he wanted to do and I had to keep going over it. I just got tired of asking and approved the project it wasn’t bad I just wished he listed to what I wanted

:

He sent photos with vertical size that he shot by his phone, which made me use other images from his site something that the client did not like.

:

fast and good. thank you

:

Fantastic, thank you for all your help!




No comments:

Post a Comment