Sunday, March 1, 2020

Setup Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest Accounts











About:

Hello,



Nowadays Social Media plays very important roles in getting users to your website. So, i will help you to setup professional accounts on platforms like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.



Did you know that Google Plus content gets indexed immediately and shows  up in search results?



G+ has continued to be a growth market for businesses and for search engine optimization. You increase the odds of getting highly targeted visitors from organic search results if you have a G+ account.



Here are my packages:



***Platforms: Google plus, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram



  • Basic Package:  I will create 2 social media accounts for only $30.


  • Standard Package: I will create 4 social media accounts for only $40.


  • Premium Package:  I will create 5 social media accounts  for only $50.


If you need anything else you can write me and I will make a custom order, i will be available 24/7.



Thank you!




Reviews


:

top quality!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment