Sunday, March 8, 2020

Create Dropshipping Video Ad For Facebook Instagram Shopify











About:

A professional Looking video can engage the audience ration upto 200% more and especially if it's related to your product. I have been working on fiverr from last 6 years and I have thousands of satisfied clients all around the world because I believe in Quality.



So if you want an amazing looking, creative, professional and right on point video for your product for Facebook, Instagram, Shopify, Aliexpress, Amazon or any online store. Just Place ORDER along with your product link and it's imagery or video.



What will you get?



  • Professional Delivery
  • Friendly Communication
  • Fast Response
  • Custom Colors Motion Graphics
  • Complete Search
  • Picture Perfect Video




What you Need To Provide?



  • Your Product Link
  • Your LOGO with transparent background
  • Your product video or Images (optional)
  • Script (optional)


If you have any custom request or you want video for multiple products then do message me so I can provide you a perfect discounted quote.



If you want to show any example then you are most welcome to provide your example to get us better idea about your thoughts.



Thanks

Reviews


:

Fantastic - created an excellent ad with very little input from me. Has an expert understanding of Facebook advertising requirements

:

It is okay for the money; however, the seller is making lots of spelling mistakes which could be deadly when you surpass 3rd revision...

:

This guy is truly amazing when creating unbelievable ads out of nothing! Highly recommend as he makes adjustments how you want! Hit him up people!

:

Extremely quick to respond to any queries I had. He gave me countless revisions to make sure I was happy with the final product. I highly recommend working with him

:

Excellent communication and great video produced for me. would definitely reccomend as he has fast delivery. Will definitely work with again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment