Sunday, March 1, 2020

Setup And Manage Facebook Ads Campaign For Your Business











About:

Hello ! Welcome to My gig ! Let me introduce myself as i am a experienced Social Media Manager, Facebook and adwords Marketer and SEO Consultant. I have worked with various Shopify Dropship stores and other various App installation through ads programs. 



This GIG can cover these aspects : 



  • Leads for your business
  • Drive Traffic to your website
  • Engagement on your posts / videos
  • Making your content viral
  • Social Media Growth 
  • Website Conversions and Sales
  • Video Marketing



Feel free to contact me and discuss things first. I am ready to talk and discuss project together. My priority is to satisfy my clients with quality work & friendly customer support. Thanks!

Reviews


:

This guy really tried for me he help me to to set up my ads account that Facebook has been rejecting all this while and I’m able to run ads and even seeing changes in my store I will order again thanks so much

:

Thank you for the great work. We will be back to get you to complete more work for us.

:

Excellent service & communication .. Fast delivery... would recommend to everyone ...! we have used them and still at 100% success , Thank you sir...!!!!!

:

Great seller,fast work,will be do bussines again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment