Monday, March 2, 2020

Setup, Create, Or Fix Your Facebook Business Page











About:

Reach 1 billion people with creating a Facebook business page, target your demographic, and have direct communication with your customers! Bottom line: grow your sales. 



Utilize me to create and optimize your Facebook Page. I set up the page, create a custom cover photo graphic, create call to action, set up apps and integrate with your website. 



I pride myself on quick and consistent communication with your order. 



I will set your page up for complete success with eye catching images, engaging posts, and your message stated clearly. 



I love to create and will provide feedback where necessary, but I am also relentless in making your vision a reality, and exactly the way you want.



Please message me with any questions! I look forward to winning your business. 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Didn't provide any work and charged me for an empty delivery !

Seller's Response:

It was great! Would like additional info on what other work, i do have questions about do he do management.

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Top seller. Very helpful. Fast response. I highly recommend him!!

:

Thank You!!




No comments:

Post a Comment