Saturday, February 22, 2020

Make A Clean, Modern Facebook Banner Video For Your Page











About:

I will create a video/photo animation specifically formatted and sized for your the banner on your Facebook page!



Your file will be the exact specifications optimized for Facebook covers. Gig tiers include the options to add still images, clips, and even audio.



Facebook banner videos are the perfect next step to make your page stand out and look engaging. See the example above for reference: clean, sleek, modern design that will hold up over time.



Silver

  • Up to 9 custom text fields
  • Up to 16 custom images
  • Up to 30 seconds of looping video
  • HD resolution
  • Custom colors
  • 1 Revision


Gold

  • Up to 9 custom text fields
  • Up to 16 custom images or video clips
  • Up to 30 seconds of looping video
  • HD resolution
  • Custom colors
  • 4 Revisions


Platinum

  • Up to 9 custom text fields
  • Up to 16 custom images or video clips
  • An audio file/song of your choosing
  • Up to 30 seconds of looping video
  • HD resolution
  • Custom colors
  • 10 Revisions


Any questions? Feel free to shoot me a message and I'll get back to you quickly!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Honest - I give not much input.... but anyway - I got a fantastic result... If I am not happy - my problem.... They do very Good job. I come back again? 100% sure

:

It is not very often I give a great feedback like this one. This gig was delivered well above my expectations. I was so pleased I was left jaw dropped. This was well above my expectations. Thank you so much and I shall sure come back to you for a well deserved high quality creative service.

:

Great response time and excellent work. Thank you

:

Well done thank you . will order again talk to you soon. UTAG 3D VISION

:

i struggled to be able to type all my desired outcomes, seller did what they could




No comments:

Post a Comment