Sunday, February 23, 2020

Create Animated Instagram Stories For Instagram Marketing











About:

If YOU are looking for some EYE CATCHING ANIMATED INSTAGRAM STORIES for INSTAGRAM MARKETING, this GIG is just for YOU!



I'm Hamzaa and I will make professional IG Stories, as I've been in this Animation/Video Editing & Motion Graphics Industry for past 5 years so you definitely don't have to worry about Quality, that's for sure!



Stories is the BEST WAY to MARKET your Brand on IG Right Now!



In this gig I offer:



- SHORT VIDEO ADS

- ECOMMERCE STORE ADS

- ANNOUNCEMENT STORIES

- SALE STORIES

- FOOD STORIES

- AWARENESS STORIES



Infact any type of Story you want to get, just tell me!



CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS MY TOP MOST PRIORITY SO IT'S 100% GUARANTEED.



WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE ME?



- Great communication and researching skills.

- Fast and quality delivery.

- Over 5 years of experience.

- Strong Command on all Graphics and Video Softwares.

- Strong IG Presence and Sense of Marketing

- I Create and sell Templates for Instagram Stories so Why not make for you?



Place an order and we'll make your business grow !!

And make sure to check out my other specified video editing gigs.



Also, there are special discounts for long-term cooperation in Instagram Story Marketing!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment