Monday, March 2, 2020

Create Instagram Highlight Cover Icons











About:

I will design unique 2D Instagram story highlight icons.



I use Adobe Indesign and photoshop to professionally create Instagram story highlight icons for your page. 



I have designed social media content for a variety of companies such as Intravelist and MVMT. I am very versatile as i can illustrate and photograph and put it all together with my graphic design skills. With my knowledge on Social Media Marketing and design, I think i can be a great help to get your Instagram content to the next level.



You should expect:



  • - Professional work
  • - Fast Delivery
  • - High Quality
  • - Full online support


Why you should pick me: 



  • I have professionally designed content for companies like Intravelist among other big brands.


  • I deeply care about your project and will make sure you're satisfied with the results. 


  • Fast turnaround time


  • You can expect a professional and high motivated designer. 




If you have any questions then please feel free to ask.


Reviews


:

The work was pretty good, but waited almost 2 months for delivery when it was supposed to be just over a week. Other than that I’m happy!

:

Guys that was a pleasure to work with him he understand perfectly what I want thank you again, bro

:

Another amazing job! Will use again soon!

:

Did an amazing job! Will for sure use on my next job!

:

On time and excellent product.




No comments:

Post a Comment