Monday, March 2, 2020

Find Laser Targeted Facebook Audiences











About:

Hi there guys!



In the past, I have created multiple dropshipping stores and through using Facebook ads generated thousands of dollars in revenue!



I can share with you how I go about making Facebook ads and have an up to date idea of what works because I am still in the business!



I have also helped lots of small businesses in almost every possible niche achieve their goals through the creation of the perfect audiences to target.



With over 100 - 5 star reviews on this gig alone and with over 300 customers on Fiverr I make sure that each individual customer gets the best possible from me.



I will target facebook audiences for you and can hopefully give you a few ideas, which you didn't think was possible!



Thanks for your time and order now!

Reviews


:

Awesome, exactly what I was needing. Thanks!

:

Communication was great but service was not the best as I have high expectation from the reviews.

:

unfortunately I didnt get any results from the audience :( no sales or page likes either

:

Seller did exactly what he promised

:

perfect as always :)




No comments:

Post a Comment