Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Add Buttons To Your Facebook Page











About:

UPDATE from last year (2018): Facebook has changed the rules. Page owners now need 2000 page likes in order to install Tabs/Buttons. See my other "likes" gigs if you don't have 2000 likes on your page yet.



DOES NOT APPLY TO MY FB LANDING PAGE GIG



I can help you with a Blue Call To Action button bottom right of Cover if you have less than 2K fans



I
can add multiple Buttons to your Facebook Page that point to all your other sites.




I can ADD any type of Button to your Fa,cebook Page which can link to your...

  • Website
  • Contact Us page of your website

  • Social buttons - YouTube, Instagram, Twitter etc

  • Survey
  • Newsletter sign up

  • Lead capture pages


Remember buttons of the left side under profile picture are viewable from Desktop only but if your mobile device opens in browser it's possible to view.



I can also add 1x CTA Button and 1x Message button under your Cover Photo - See my 3rd Slide



Also Offering

$10
- Review tab

$10
- Clickable FB Image Post that redirects to your website



See My Numerous Other Fa,cebo,ok Marketing Gigs



Feel free to SAVE & ❤ & Share this gig socially.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome to work with. SO informative and knowledgeable!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order, have an awesome day =)

Seller's Response:

Murray was very professional and responded very promptly. I highly recommend him and will gladly do more business in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order, have an awesome day =)

Seller's Response:

I didn't know that buttons could be done on Facebook page, creativeman was awesome for doing this for my page. Now I have one-click access to some important webpages from the Facebook page




No comments:

Post a Comment