Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Create Facebook Account And Business Page











About:

Dear buyers

How are you ??

welcome to my Gig, my name is jibon ornob

I am a professional worker

It’s time to finally relieve yourself from the burden of creating content for your social media pages so you can focus on your unique brilliance, engage on communities, write your books or manage your clients. You don’t have to spend too much time sitting on your desk finding or creating your content. You don’t have to worry about what to post each day and how you will keep your Social Media pages active and consistent.

I will professionally manage all your social media pages Facebook. plus peace of mind.

WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?

Your social media page credentials

Targeting Info

N/B: Kindly message me before placing your order so I can totally understand the peculiarity of the job. Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a great job. Would love to hire him again.

:

Thank you so much

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment