Saturday, January 25, 2020

Be Your Facebook Page Or Account Manager For 30 Days











About:

Are you needing someone to professionally manage and grow your Facebook page? 

If so, welcome! You came to the perfect gig! 

We are social media experts

I have over 6 years of experience in social media marketing and digital marketing and I am totally passionate about helping business owners to grow their online exposure and grow their brands/companies on Facebook.



Daily Page Management:



  • Creation of posts and schedule them - by delivering real VALUE to followers
  • Respond to questions and comments
  • Ask questions
  • Attract new targeted followers
  • Regular contact on Fiverr

  • Daily monitoring – responding to comments and questions and encouraging connection.


This is a vital key to success in this day and age! Let us help you! 



Please message us if you have further questions!



Note: I can manage every social media account including 
Instagram, Twitter,  LinkedIn, Pinterest 





Reviews


:

Rida is a pleasure to work with. Easy to contact and she delivered exactly what I wanted. I definitely recommend her.

:

finally got what I expected after some discussion. The work is as expected, can follow the instructions but needs to be more flexible and polite.

:

Seller was very prompt in replying to any question I had and delivered all that she promised. I am highly satisfied with her, would like to recommend her to others and I am going to order more from her soon.

:

Very pleased with this gig. Rida delivered exactly what I asked for.

:

She help to make a better Facebook page instead of me! good!




No comments:

Post a Comment