Sunday, January 26, 2020

Create Unique Instagram Story Highlight Thumbnails











About:

Information:



If you want to bring your Instagram account to the next level, it has to look professional! By adding Instagram highlight icons to your account, you will make your business, personal account seem professional and people will respect it more!



Design:



I will design minimalistic highlight thumbnails with unlimited revisions. The files will be sent over to you in png. and jpeg. formats. Also, I can include the svg. source files.



The icons will be customized to match your business logo and brand identity. Thus, your account will look consistent.



Additional services:



I can also create a logo for your Instagram account and match the thumbnails with your logo. If you are interested, please contact me.



I can set up your Instagram account and add the bio and link the profile with your website.



If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me! 



 

Reviews


:

Thank you, excellent work.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment