Thursday, January 23, 2020

Instagram Shoutout Promotion On 148K Cooking Page











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER TO INSURE YOUR PROMOTION MATCHES MY PAGE CONTENT.



Instagram and Facebook promotion. I will promote your brand/business on my Instagram page, bringing new customers and potential sales as long as increasing brand awareness. All my followers are 100% real and active. I have a very good engagement rate. Most of the followers are from USA. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you very much!

:

Easy to work with. Good Service.

:

Great communication, quality content

:

Very happy with how the post turned out. Hopefully it turns into some sales!

:

Great result and communication. Highly recommend service, it was a good experience and I will be using again!




No comments:

Post a Comment