Sunday, January 26, 2020

Setup And Run Facebook Ad Campaign For You











About:

Your Facebook ad campaigns not generating enough sales or you are not getting results that you want from your campaigns then I am here to help you resolve this problem.


I have have over 5 years of experience running and managing Facebook ads of budget ranging from couple hundred dollars to thousands of dollars. I have worked with companies like Falcontaxis.co.uk and Teach9.co.uk.



I will setup and run your ad campaigns to give you the results that you want. Starting from just $30 you will be getting service from creating to managing your Facebook ads.




IMPORTANT NOTE: Please keep in my that we are a registered Digital Marketing Agency which means we already do this job and we can provide you proofs.



What I will do:



  • Create Facebook Ad Campaign
  • Manage and optimize Ad campaign


What you will provide:



  • Ads Manager Account
  • Promotional material. (I can make you the promotional material if you don't have it)

  • And most important: patience and trust!!


Note: Please have a little chat with me before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Went very smoothly. Seller is very fast at communicating and delivering. I will definitely be ordering from him again!

Seller's Response:

The seller is very responsive and helpful, however, the results just are not there. I got better results when I made my very first ad on my own.

Seller's Response:

Target e-commerce website was poorly designed. Site navigation was very poor. I informed the buyer about that before running ad campaign. Also no other campaign was run before mine. Facebook page had no post. I designed the campaign from scratch and the results were realistic.

Seller's Response:

Great, amazing support, contact and service.

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment