Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Professional Instagram Management











About:

Welcome to my profile. I'm an experienced and skilled social media manager, greatly contributed to make efforts for building up the business and gain profits through Instagram. I will fully manage Instagram and engage with your audience and increase your ranking in the Instagram search result. All posts consist of High Definition Images where your logo is stamped to help in branding your business. I also engage with the audience by liking, commenting and following/unfollowing people.



So far I have managed pages related to the following industries.



  • Pets and Kids
  • Food & Beverage
  • Health and Fitness
  • Travel and Tourism
  • Fashion and Beauty
  • E-commerce & Retailing
  • Technology and Science
  • Artist, Band or Public Figure
  • Affiliate Marketing & Startups
  • Construction and Real Estate
  • Company, Organization or Institution
  • Other Websites or Services...


I am very responsible and you will receive a top-notch customer service 24/7. That's a guarantee!

Hurry up and reserve your spot now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

gain very few followers... left following so many ppl that I have to unfollow myself.. the description says that he will post but he did not make one post, hashtag, content or anything. only followed ppl

:

The buyer bought the basic package and the basic package doesn't include unfollowing. The rest of the things was according to gig and requirements by the buyer.

:

Good work for the price!

:

Great Experience! Great posts made on my instagram! Gained a good amount of followers too and great engagement! Thanks!

:

Great work as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment