Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Manage Twitter Facebook Linkedin Instagram Pinterest For You











About:

Hello,
It's my pleasure to have you going through my services. I believe that we would be Great Together if you are looking for a True Professional Social Media Marketer or Manager.


Let me introduce myself, I am Fariha, I am a Digital Marketer having over 4 years of Experience and worked with over 100 clients in my Career and Now I am looking forward to work with you.


My Experience Follow me over the variety of services related to Social Media Management that includes.

  •  Accounts / Profile Management
  •  Post Creation
  •  Content Creation

  •  Post scheduling
  •  Increased engagement
  •  Increase your following – likes, friends and followers
  •  Increase traffic to your website
  •  Facebook / Instagram Ads management

  •  Using relevant hashtags to your posts to reach people 



 Featured Social Media Platforms are as follows.

  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • LinkedIn Business

  • Facebook
  • Pinterest

  • Any other on-demand



If you think we'd be a great fit, then don't hesitate to drop a line.

Talk to you soon.



Best Regards,

Fariha



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I enjoy working with them

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Nice work chief, I hope to continue working with you.

Seller's Response:

same here ,thanks 😊

:

Understands concept of the project




No comments:

Post a Comment