Friday, January 31, 2020

Review And Optimize Your Facebook Ads











About:

Ads Manager, Audiences, Pixels, Retargeting, DPA Ads, ROAS, CPM, CPC....are you confused yet?



If so I would love help bring clarity to you of all the moving parts of successful facebook marketing & develop a SIMPLE to follow game plan for your business!



I will not be able to help you if your business is against Facebook terms of advertising or if it were unethical.

Reviews


:

Thank you so much Ryan! I truly appreciate all the help with Facebook Ads. I would recommend 100%. Hope to work with you again. God Bless you!

:

Ryan is awesome! He not only knows his stuff but he's easy to deal with and wants to please the client. Hands down one of best sellers I've worked with.

:

Ryan is fantastic! He took additional time to make sure that my Facebook account was right. He really knows his stuff!

:

Ryan was fantastic to help me set up and explain facebook ads. I highly recommend giving him a shot.

:

Good job. Thanks Ryan!




No comments:

Post a Comment