Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Create Profitable Facebook Ads And Optimize Them











About:

Message me before placing an Order! Check FAQ.

I'm your Facebook Ads Expert and I want to GET YOU RESULTS. Everything I do is in the BENEFIT of your Business because if YOU SUCCEED, I SUCCEED.



Do you want to start having quality clients/leads/traffic which may MAKE YOU MONEY?

Do you want to increase the quality of clients/leads/traffic which may MAKE YOU MORE MONEY?



I will help you ACHIEVE this with Facebook Ads.

I'm offering :

  • Research, plan, and strategy 
  • Design and create advertising content
  • Laser-Target Definition for your customer's profiles
  • Setup and optimize your Ad Campaign
  • Research text and description related to your Ads to deliver the BEST RESULTS.
  • Proper Target Audience which will convert and MAKE YOU MONEY.
  • Support 24/7. Fast replies!

 Campaign types

  • Facebook Ads Targeted Traffic to your Website/Landing Page
  • Local Awareness for your Brand
  • Conversion-focused ADS.
  • Promote your Facebook Page for Likes.
  • Promote Products, Blog, Offers or Services.
  • Sign up on your website.
  • Leads




The Facebook Ads I'll create for you are going to generate the best traffic for your business, but Sales will always Depend on Landing Page, Product / Service / Platform Type.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communicator!

Seller's Response:

I'm glad CEOs know the importance of Facebook ads :)

Seller's Response:

I bought this gig to see if we could get some adds written for us. Communication was great, very helpful and willing to keep going until we were totally happy. We ended up writing our own adds, as we could get them to where we wanted. He could not get our tone and vibe that we use in our current marketing and it was taking more time to back and f

Seller's Response:

It'a business with products I would purchase for myself ( i'm sorry you don't have a store in my country :( ) I'm sorry we couldn't be on the same line of thinking

Seller's Response:

Very professional ad




No comments:

Post a Comment