Monday, January 27, 2020

Make Video Square For Facebook And Instagram In 1 Day











About:

I have been making square video’s for Facebook and Instagram for 5 years. Recently I have discovered the magic of wrapping.



It sounds complicated but it is a simple system. I use the latest techniques to reformat your video and make it square. This is a tricky but professional way to make your video for social platforms.



The difference between my gig and others on fiverr, is I use your original format. I then combine it with a square background adding a title and a call to action.



This is the exact same method some of the most successful online marketers use. And at $5 Bucks its an absolute bargain.



The Standard Gig Comes With The following



  • Colorful Background
  • Sales Header
  • Call To Action Footer.
  • Mp4 format



If you have been looking for a way to convert your video for Instagram and Facebook then order my gig! now.

Reviews


:

The seller did an awesome job. I am very impressed.

:

good job.

:

thank you.

:

thank you.

:

Very nice work. Can't wait to see the results long term.




No comments:

Post a Comment